NaviStar Van Lines Review
NaviStar Van Lines is a newly-established moving and storage business in Florida. The company is licensed, bonded, and insured to handle local and long distance residential and commercial moving jobs. NaviStar Van Lines offers competitive rates and 24/7 customer support when it comes to planning and coordinating nationwide relocations.
To ensure that each move is handled with the utmost care, NaviStar employs only vetted and experienced moving industry professionals. As a young company, it is important to establish credibility, and this is a company aiming to accomplish that through its quality of service.
- USDOT number: 3696987
- MC license number: 1292049
Advantages & Disadvantages of NaviStar Van Lines
- Licensed Moving Service Provider
- Handles Residential & Commercial Moves
- Vetted and Trained Staff
- Transparent Rates with No Hidden Fees.
- Packing and Storage Services Available
- Can Handle Property-Related Activities
- A Relatively New Moving Company
- Limited Number of Reviews
- No International Moving Services
Benefits of NaviStar Van Lines
- Professionalism. All the moving tasks that NaviStar Van Lines handles are executed by trained professionals with backgrounds in the moving industry.
- Affordability. NaviStar Van Lines provides cost-effective moving and storage solutions for customers looking to get professional help within their budget limitations.
- Reliability. The company provides around-the-clock support for customers, with experienced moving consultants ready to answer any questions.
NaviStar Van Lines provides extensive professional services for its customers. Their services are available nationwide and include the following:
- Local Moving. Affordable and efficient, NaviStar Van Lines offers local moving plans and services. From packing and disassembly to loading and transportation, this team will coordinate your entire relocation.
- Long Distance Moving. With its wide network of certified and vetted carriers, NaviStar Van Lines can handle organizing moves anywhere in the US. From timeline planning to supplying quality packing materials and equipped moving trucks and crews, this company always has the candidates for the job.
- Residential Moving. From apartments and condos to 4-bedroom homes and estates, NaviStar Van Lines provides its expertise to hundreds of families on an annual basis. The company also offers the option of packing and storage at an additional cost. The company also offers special deals for relocating military personnel.
- Corporate Moving. Office spaces, libraries, stores, warehouses, other facilities – NaviStar Van Lines offers corporate clients custom-tailored plans that minimize business disruption during the relocation process. The company offers high-quality safety measures with guarantees of protecting each moving box that they organize transport for.
- Specialty Services. In addition to offering moving solutions, NaviStar Van Lines also includes top-quality packing materials and services as well as secure storage solutions. Of course, all this adds to the final cost of the move, but it also guarantees the overall safety of belongings during the relocation process.
There are no specific details as to the size of the company’s fleet. However, given it status as a new moving company, it’s safe to presume that its fleet is still in its infancy. On the other hand, NaviStar Van Lines staff members go through industry-related training and work towards raising the bar on excellent customer service. The company is family-owned and operated which reflects on their way of doing business.
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including how big your home is, what type of services you need, and how far you are moving. However, every move is personalized to the individual, and NaviStar Van Lines wants to ensure that you get access to affordable services packed with value.
How it works
Contact Our Team
Get a Moving Estimate & Plan
Enjoy Your Moving Day
One of the first things on the relocation to-do list is getting quality moving assistance. Once you contact NaviStar Van Lines or fill out the form on their website, you will receive a free moving quote which will represent an estimate of the moving costs, according to the specifics the company gets from the client. You have to make sure to mention all the specifics of your relocation, including the volume or any items that need special care or assistance.
After contacting NaviStar Van Lines and getting an estimate, you will have the chance to discuss all the details with a member of their service staff. They will make sure you know all the costs upfront, avoiding misunderstandings or hidden relocation fees.
NaviStar Van Lines customer service tends to be responsive and can offer helpful information and moving-related advice. Clients can reach them through their website using a straightforward contact form. Other means of communication include email and phone. You can contact the company directly at or call during weekdays. Expect them to have ready to deliver answers to your questions.
When it comes to residential or commercial relocation tasks, turning to NaviStar Van Lines is worth the consideration. NaviStar Van Lines is a properly licensed and certified motor carrier for household and corporate moving and storage needs. Their services cover local and long distance moving across the US, and they specialize in both household and corporate moving projects. When you add to that the storage and packing services that are often included in the moving package, and all that at competitive prices, you get a solid albeit young company that you can rely on.