About the Company
Byte is a nationwide invisible braces company that caters to patients in need of minimal to moderate dental alignment. Based on years of scientific research and FDA-approved methodology, Byte offers consumers a faster and easier way to straighten their teeth and secure a perfect smile. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Byte has a nationwide network of over 200 licensed orthodontists and dentists who prescribe and oversee every at-home invisible aligners treatment, delivering professional results in half the time and at half the cost of traditional methods.
The clear braces that the company uses are made of soft, BPA-free plastic. These invisible aligners use HFV (high-frequency vibration) that makes them fit more comfortably, and they can be worn either all day or just at night. What makes Byte stand out from other invisible braces companies is the overall efficiency of its approach, resulting in faster treatments that last 3-4 months with full-time clear braces. Additionally, their services are covered by dental insurance and are affordable.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Byte
- At-home impression kit, remote treatment.
- Fastest treatment time
- High patient satisfaction rate
- Affordable pricing
- Nighttime-only braces available
- FDA-approved technology
- Money-back guarantee
- Accepts dental insurance
- Free LED teeth whitening & cleaner
- Free retainers
- Discomfort due to weekly braces change
- Only available remotely
- Doesn’t accept direct insurance payments
Benefits of Byte
- Credibility. Byte is a proud member of the American Teledentistry Association with thousands of 5-star reviews and an A+ BBB accredited invisible braces company.
- Reliability. Byte offers a no-risk guarantee to patients. The company issues a full refund for anyone who doesn’t qualify and there is no obligation or commitment if you do qualify. The company also offers a lifetime guarantee for its clear aligner treatments.
- Affordability. Byte is counted among some of the most affordable top-rated invisible braces companies, with pricing plans that start at $1,895 ($83 per month).
- Professionalism. Byte uses FDA-cleared treatments and assigns remote certified orthodontists to monitor each patient, making themselves available 7 days a week.
- Efficiency. The treatments that Byte offers work twice as faster due to the use of innovative technology and HFV (high-frequency vibration) in their aligners.
- Convenience. Patients get an at-home impression kit and can choose between all-day invisible braces and nighttime-only clear aligners. The entire treatment is done remotely.
What does Byte offer?
Byte provides a very time-efficient and affordable teeth alignment program for people looking to secure the perfect smile as fast as possible. By using FDA-approved methodology and modern science, Byte creates invisible braces from transparent medical-grade BPA-free polymer film that are designed to be significantly more stain and tear-resistant than aligners from comparable services. Patients can choose between all-day aligners and nighttime-only aligners.
Another part of the Byte offer is the trademarked HyperByte tool, which is the premium part of the treatment package. HyperByte is a flat C-shaped mouthpiece with a vibration therapy transmitter that sends micro-pulses through the roots of your teeth and surrounding bone. The vibrations it sends boost cellular activity and straighten teeth twice as fast, according to Byte studies.
As a finishing touch, the Byte treatment package includes a one-month supply of BrightByte whitening gel, a post-treatment retainer, and a handy carrying case to store your aligner in.
Additional Info About Byte
Although Byte practices only at-home treatments for patients, it still has a network of 200+ licensed doctors, dentists and orthodontists with an average of 12 years of experience. These people are in charge of reviewing the eligibility of customers for the Byte treatment program and creating customized treatments plans for those that are eligible.
Compared to other at-home invisible braces companies, Byte offers below-average pricing plans, starting at $83 per month ($1.895 as a one-time payment) for the all-day aligner plan and $99 per month ($2.295 as a one-time payment) for the nighttime-only aligner plan. Both plans include the HyperByte tool, a complimentary whitening kit, retainer, and carrying case for the aligners.
The at-home impression kit costs $95 and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not eligible for the Byte treatment program.
Byte is an invisible braces company that accepts dental insurance plans. Patients can use FSA and HSA to make payments to Byte. And if you are not sure, all you need to do is provide Byte with your insurance card details, and they will do a free coverage check.
How it works
Place Your Order
Follow Treatment Guidelines
Enjoy Your Perfect Smile
The Byte treatment package offers custom-made all-day or nighttime-only aligners made from BPA-free plastic material. These invisible braces are made based on the 3D impression that patients take at home and send to Byte prior to the program. Once they receive the impression, Byte creates a treatment plan and a week-by-week projection of the treatment. Patients receive an entire range of clear plastic aligners with one to match each week of the program. As each aligner slightly moves your teeth after a week, you switch to the next aligner and continue doing so until the end of the treatment.
When it comes to the duration of the treatments, it can last as short as two months with a full commitment to the all-day clear aligners. Using the nighttime-only braces can prolong the treatment to four months, which is still twice as fast compared to any other invisible braces company.
Byte offers up a list of guidelines that should be followed daily to generate optimal results from their treatment:
- Aligners should be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day
- Aligners should only be removed when eating and cleaning one’s teeth
- The HyperByte should be used on a daily basis for a total of 5 minutes
- Clear aligners should be switched weekly
- Aligners need to be used on both the upper and lower teeth
- Losing or breaking an aligner warrant ordering an immediate replacement
Byte stands our among clear braces providers with its outstanding customer support and response time. A personal care advisor is assigned to each patient, that walks them through every step of the process and is made available to them throughout the Byte treatment process. Remote monitoring of smile progression from a practicing specialist is also available so any issues are caught and addressed fast.
For more general customer service, you can get in touch over the phone. Byte customer agents are also available by social media and email.
The whole process has been very easy with minimal discomfort. I’m almost done with my treatment and I couldn’t be happier with the results! The bright byte has seriously whitened my teeth, and the quality of the slingers is great. I’m so happy!
Very happy with my experience with the clear aligners! I’m a lot more confident in my smile already, very helpful, overall a great experience!
With it’s A+ BBB accreditation and numerous other awards and recognitions, Byte definitely stands out among invisible braces companies across the nation. Swiftness and affordability combined with the latest orthodontal technology bring forth a company worthy of the very top position on our list of clear aligner providers. Add to that the 24/7 availability, the vetted and certified staff with years of experience as well as their responsiveness and commitment, and patients can truly ensure the best treatments for their smiles in record time.