Victory Tax Lawyers Review
About the company
Victory Tax Lawyers is a law firm with specialization in tax resolution, litigation and tax controversy, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. A team exclusively comprised of tax attorneys with minimum 10 years of experience in the respective field represents the tax interests of individual taxpayers and corporations. They are regulated by the IRS and the California State Bar, and offer crafted tax relief services to fit specific matters, ranging from simple to complex.
The firm has an A+ accreditation by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS). Victory Tax Lawyers is committed to providing each client with optimal solutions to specific tax matters, along with excellent customer service and care. The founders of the firm, Parham Khorsandi and Amir Boroumand, both have extensive experience and expertise in the field, and are dedicated to a personable and individualized approach towards each of their clients.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Victory Tax Lawyers
- Wide range of tax services
- Free consultation
- Flat rate pricing system
- Highly qualified and experienced team
- Dedicated customer service
- Nationwide coverage
- Limited staff
- No information on prices on the website
- Law Firm. Victory Tax Lawyers are organized as a law firm, and as such are qualified to provide tax advice to clients in legal settings and representation in all 50 states. All clients are paired with attorneys and as the communication is considered privileged, it is strictly confidential.
- Experience. The firm draws upon daily working experiences with the IRS and state taxing agencies, enabling them to provide accurate assessments and straightforward solutions to specific client issues.
- Range of services. Victory Tax Lawyers offers a variety of services including tax relief, currently not collectible status, audits and more. Assistance on tax preparation, payroll taxes, foreign bank and offshore accounts is among their specialties as well.
- Educational resources. The FAQ page of the firm’s website contains useful information on tax laws and policies, as well as common tax issues and solutions.
Services offered by Victory Tax Lawyers
Victory Tax Lawyers is a firm with expert knowledge in tax law. As such, it offers a wide range of services to resolve tax issues or assist on various tax matters related to individuals, employees and corporations.
- Tax Lien. When you fail to pay off a tax debt, the government enforces a legal claim through on property such as real estate, financial assets and all types of personal property. Victory Tax Lawyers has the expertise to help you resolve this stressful issue in the most simplified manner possible. The seasoned attorneys also offer a relies of lien form help.
- Tax Levy. A levy differs from a lien in terms of technicalities, but is nevertheless a lawful seizure of property and assets in the event of a tax issue. At Victory Tax Lawyers specialized services are available to help clients deal with all types of tax levies on a national level, and help on bank levy cases is available in the state of California.
- The professional tax advocates at Victoria Tax Lawyers are dedicated to providing help to clients facing heavy financial strains. Upon reviewing a specific case in detail, they will provide the optimal solution to deal with the situation in an effective way, for the best possible outcome. These may be the IRS Hardship program or various other alternatives.
- Offer in Compromise. The conditions for qualification for this program may seem complex. This is when Victory Tax Lawyers puts their expertise in action. The attorneys will help you understand the policies and eligibility criteria, and further assist you with submitting an offer.
- Installment Agreement. As an expert in the California Franchise Tax Board, Victory Tax Lawyers provides clear answers to complex questions related to long-term payment plans allowed by the IRS under given conditions.
- Audit representation. Victory Tax Lawyers provides authorized audit defense, and guidance on tax return laws and policies.
- Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) and Offshore Compliance. The IRS requires citizens and residents to report bank accounts they have outside the US once they reach a certain limit of funds. Victory Tax Lawyers offers professional help in understanding the complexities and comprehensive guidance in the managing process.
- Tax Preparation. Victory Tax Lawyers offers assistance with working out a payment plan and anything related to federal refunds or state returns, tax form, standard deductions, or tax preparation and filing.
- Payroll Tax. Payroll or employee taxes can be a complicated matter. Victory Tax Lawyers puts their extensive knowledge and experience at cervices of their clients through various services befitting the specific requirements of each individual case.
Victory Tax Lawyers has limited information provided on their website regarding the price range of their services. This is understandable to a degree, as each case has unique aspects and varying complexities. However, it is specified that the firm usually charges on a flat fee basis, and it aims at providing cost-saving and efficient services. Besides, Victory Tax Lawyers states that it will not offer services that its clients do not need, which can be seen as an attestation of integrity. There is an option of live chat available on their website, which can be a helpful tool to make closer inquiries in regards to the costs.
How it works
Contact Victory Tax Lawyers
Get free attorney consultation
Get a detailed assessment
Victory Tax Lawyers can be contacted via phone or email, and its business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. The firm offers a detailed explanation on the services they offer on their website. Moreover, they offer free attorney consultation, that can be book on their website. Victory Tax Lawyers offer a detailed assessment of each individual case, in order to provide optimal solutions befitting the needs and expectations of individual and corporate clients.
From start to finish, which was about 2 years and 8 months, because of COVID 19 delays from IRS, my experience has been awesome. The company worked with my sister and I with installments payments to pay for the service. And, the company promptly answered all questions via calls and emails. We were kept abreast of the progress of the case every step of the way. Words cannot express my gratitude and thankfulness in VTL working with my sister and I to resolve her IRS problem. I am happy to letting others know what an awesome company you are. If there is EVER a prospective client that is wavering on if (s)he should use you, feel free to share my email with them AND I would be willing to talk to them to answer any/all questions regarding my experience with VTL.
The team here is incredible. Victory Tax Lawyers from start to finish was a complete joy to work with. The receptionist was knowledgeable, helpful, and immediately helped schedule a same-day consultation with one of their attorneys, Parham. He called me PROMPTLY at our scheduled appointment time (so important), listened to the situation, asked relevant and important questions, and gave really great/relevant advice. He never once made me feel like he was just out to get my business. It felt like he genuinely cared and wanted to help me. I really appreciate the team here and will be back for any future tax-related matters and will be referring any personal friends and colleagues to them. I highly recommend!
A law firm with specialized expertise in tax relief, defense and litigation, Victory Tax Lawyers is authorized to operate throughout the entire country. The wide range of services and honed professional prowess forged through working with the IRS on daily bases might be the optimal solution for those who face heavy financial strains, or looking to resolve various tax issues with steady professional guidance.