The Tax Resolvers Review
About the company
Founded in 2007, The Tax Resolvers is a business that provides tax relief consultations and solutions for people that have been audited, owe back taxes, have issues with IRS, or simply need assistance with filing their taxes. This is an organization that works with accounting experts, tax specialists, arbitrators, and other professionals in the tax industry.
The Tax Resolvers is a member of both the National Association of Tax Professionals and the American Bar Association. It is also an A+ BBB-rated and accredited business, with no registered complaints. Highly responsive and analytical, the reputation of this company is supported by positive online reviews on multiple sites.
Advantages & Disadvantages of The Tax Resolvers
- A+ BBB rating with no complaints.
- Member of NATP and ABA.
- 14+ years in business.
- Free initial consultation.
- Responsive & exemplary customer service.
- Specialized for consumers with over $10k in IRS tax debt.
- No retainer fee.
- All data is kept confidential & protected.
- No up-front pricing.
- Requires minimum amount owed.
- No money-back guarantee.
- Reputable. Based on the numerous online reviews that we found, it’s safe to conclude that The Tax Resolvers is a well-established tax relief company that has helped thousands of customers with their taxes. The majority of the reviews are praises and statements of gratitude, testifying to the quality of services provided.
- Low-cost solutions. Although the company doesn’t accept customers with existing payment plans or those that have debt under 10k, it offers a free initial consultation and does not ask for a retainer fee if customers choose to opt for their services.
- A comprehensive range of services. The services of this organization include (but are not limited to) tax consulting, preparation, settlement, negotiations, and resolutions. Working with arbitrators, audit assistance, prevention of IRS seizures, reduction of tax debt, penalties, and fees – these are all included in the range of professional services that the company offers.
- Excellent customer support. At the very core of this company is a mission to represent the best interests of clients while negotiating lower fees and penalties. This is a company that makes it its goal to obtain the very best financial outcome for its clients.
- Numerous accreditations. The Tax Resolvers is a long-time member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and the American Bar Association (ABA). The company is also accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Consumer Affairs.
The Tax Resolvers prides itself on the extensive coverage of tax relief solutions it offers. The company’s management team is composed of registered agents, accounting experts, arbitrators, and others with specific industry experience. That combined with their long-standing history in this industry opens up a wide range of services that the company offers to clients. If you are looking to deal with or avoid negative consequences from an IRS issue, you want a company that offers a full range of IRS-related services:
- Tax Consulting
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Settlement
- Tax Negotiations
- Tax Resolution
Of course, this is just a general layout of the services that the company offers. With its’ tailored approach, The Tax Resolvers caters to the specific needs of each client when it comes to financial planning. Hence, their services include options such as:
- Penalty Abatement
- Currently Not Collectible
- IRS Installment Plans
- Audit Representation
- Dealing with the IRS
- IRS Tax Discharge
- IRS Tax Expiration
- Payroll Tax Debt Relief
- State Tax Issues
- Stop Wage Garnishment
- Tax Levy Release
- Tax Lien Removal
- Unfiled Tax Returns
All these services and others that The Tax Resolvers offers have the same endgame – to ensure that you fully understand the debt you have and what your options are in resolving it. With the tax relief strategies and methods that this company practices, clients are able to gain control of their tax-related difficulties and eliminate the stress that comes with said difficulties.
One of the things for which The Tax Resolvers is known is its’ affordability when it comes to tax relief consultations and services. Their fees are some of the most reasonable ones on the market. Add to that the fact that the company charges no retainer fee and it’s clear why their solutions are a sound investment.
While the consultation is free, their initial investigation fees start at $499 and can range up to $8,000. However, on average, clients end up spending an average of $2,000 for the resolution of their case. And this is well below the average cost that people pay to get their tax in order.
Since they deal with clients that are indebted, The Tax Resolvers understands how difficult it might be to finance their services. That is why clients are always welcome to reach out to them and consult on the best payment plan for their services.
How it works
Schedule a consultation
Let our team investigate
Establish IRS compliance
The first step is to reach out to the company. You can either contact The Tax Resolvers directly via phone or fill out a multi-step form on their website. Their team will then establish whether or not you qualify for their specialized services, based on the debt you have and the type of solutions that you require.
If you are eligible and decide that you want to retain the services of The Tax Resolvers, a consultant will be assigned to work with you to further understand your specific issue and goals. The consultant will then launch a detailed investigation of your debt and any other pending tax-related issues that you might be facing. They will provide you with all possible options and outcomes, after which they will negotiate an appeal or settlement with the IRS on your behalf.
Following the investigation phase, Tax Resolvers will then move into the resolution phase where they will establish IRS compliance and finalize the details of their negotiations. No tax relief company can guarantee an outcome with any case, but this one goes the extra mile to work towards the best possible solution and that all of your concerns are fully addressed.
Wonderful service! Everyone I spoke to from the Tax Resolvers was super nice and very informative. They answered all my questions and explained the process clearly. Price was lower than I expected and they got my case handled really fast. Highly recommend!
The service I received was good. My taxes were processed timely and any questions i had were answered pretty quickly. I'm waiting for the entire process to be complete. Overall I would recommend this service.
The Tax Resolvers has proven techniques and strategies that work. Their organization consists of highly qualified tax and financial professionals that are knowledgeable and capable of dealing with IRS and state tax issues as well as the unique concerns of each client. Renowned as one of the best-priced tax relief companies, The Tax Resolvers offers a wide range of services that tend to the needs of clients. The company is certified and accredited, and it enjoys a long-standing positive reputation based on reviews from thousands of customers. All this put together portrays a very strong image of an organization that is capable of finding the best solution for your tax-related issues.