Tax Defense Network Review
About the company
Tax Defense Network is a company that helps their clients overcome tax problems. They deal with tax relief, tax help, tax audit, as well as small business help. This company understands that things don’t always go according to plan and offer their help in solving tax issues. You can get a free, no-obligation, consultation with one of the finest tax professionals in the country. Furthermore, the company has access to various bureaucratic channels, as well as expertise in tax resolution. Lastly, their staff is compassionate and really takes interest in your problems. Dealing with taxes is not easy but that is why there are professionals like Tax Defense Network to help you out.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Tax Defense Network
- Access to various tax resources
- Compassionate staff
- Expert help in various tax fields
- Customized tax relief plans
- Tax audit assistance
- Small business tax development
- Not a perfect solution for really complex tax problems
- May not be licensed in your particular state
- Not a law firm
- Free consultation. Dealing with tax issues means that your budget is already behind. With Tax Defense Network, you can get free consultation with one of the renowned tax professionals in the country. It will cost you nothing to get expert advice that might change your life.
- An easy way to get tax relief help. As America’s best tax relief company, Tax Defense Network offers specialists to help you get the most out of your tax relief. They deal in IRS appeals, tax settlements, and much more. You can expect to get the right tax solution for your debt issues, even in cases of federal and/or state tax debt.
- Plenty of resources to help you get back on your feet. On Tax Defense Network’s website, you can find various tax forms, definitions, FAQs, and even a few calculators to help you deal with your tax issues. If you want to really learn about dealing with taxes on your own, the website is the ideal place to start. And for anything that you don’t really understand, you can always contact the company directly.
- Small business assistance. You can get help with anything that concerns business taxes, from business tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll taxes, and startup plans, to close corporate filing, tax debt resolution, tax planning, and PPP tax help. As a small business owner, you need not waste your valuable time and energy handling all these tedious issues. You want to focus on the growth of your business, and Tax Defense Network will allow you to do so.
Services that Tax Defense Network offers
- Tax Relief. Involves dealing with tax debt forgiveness, tax negotiation, tax settlement, state tax relief, innocent spouse tax relief, IRS appeals, IRS payment plans, Offer in Compromise, IRS fresh start tax relief, as well as IRS tax relief. You’re not alone in owing to the IRS, and the company has helped thousands of people to reduce their tax debt and get back to enjoying their life.
- Tax Help. This service deals with unfiled tax returns, delinquent taxes, back taxes, IRS tax levy, IRS tax lien, IRS penalties, IRS wage garnishment, as well as individual tax preparation. The company also offers affordable financing options that are tailored to fit individual budgets. However, you may need to qualify first, which you can do via their website.
- Tax Audit. Receiving an audit letter from the IRS can be terrifying. But you don’t need to panic, as Tax Defense Network can provide you with an easy way to prepare for the audit and intercede on your behalf to help you get the best possible outcome. The services include help with tax audit representation, tax audit process, and tax audit penalties.
- Small Business Help. Growing a small business can be a daunting task, even without needing to worry about all the paperwork. And when it comes to taxes, you want to have the experts handling them. Tax Defense Network can also help you optimize your payroll taxes and bookkeeping tasks, saving you considerable time and money in the process. They also pride themselves on treating every small business like a family, instead of just another number.
Most of the consulting services that Tax Defense Network offers are absolutely free. However, the services that come after that will, on average, cost you around $3000 – $4000. But that is over a period of many months. Their financing options start at around $99 per month.
But the cost varies wildly depending on the services that you require. The more in-depth the service is, the more you can expect to pay. However, you will always know in advance how much the services will cost, as your tax professional will let you know after you finish the consultation.
Do note that the in-depth tax services are mainly suited for businesses and individuals that accrued thousands of dollars of tax debt. If the debt is not high enough, you may not be eligible for some of the company’s services. The main reason for this is that the IRS’s tax agreement programs have a minimum tax debt limit.
Overall, the company’s prices are around the industry standard, but they create personalized plans for each client. You will be able to “earn” much more than what you pay, that is almost guaranteed.
How it works
Contact Tax Defense Network
Get a free consultation
Resolve your tax debt situation
The company utilizes a three-step system to figure out the best course of action for your particular situation. First, they will provide you with a free, no-obligation, consultation with a tax professional, getting to know your tax debt situation. After that, they involve other tax professionals that work closely with the IRS and other state agencies to intercede on your behalf. The last step is finalizing the plan and paving the road to tax-freedom.
I have confidence that this company would help me out and they did and I'm happy. Ty for your help.
hank you Kenny Waters for all your hard work. Your kindness, professionalism and knowledge has helped me immensely.
The amount of money you will be able to save by taking advantage of Tax Defense Network’s services largely depends on the amount that you’re in debt, your eligibility for state and IRS tax relief programs, as well as your current financial situation. But that is what the free consultation is for. After you go through it, you will have a much better idea of what exactly the Tax Defense Network can do for you, and how much money you can save by working with them.