Optima Tax Relief Review
About the company
Optima Tax Relief is a full-service, award-winning Tax Resolution company and a leading brand in the industry nationwide. It offers a comprehensive range of personalized tax resolving and reducing services, tailored to your individual predicaments with the IRS and state agencies. With its seat in Santa Ana, CA, the company is licensed to represent taxpayers in all 50 states, including U.S. citizens living abroad.
Their team is comprised of more than 25 in-house tax attorneys and enrolled agents with experience in tax law and accounting. Through the implementation of their revolutionary ‘’Two-Phase’’ resolution program, Optima Tax Relief prepares its clients for the best possible outcome. The seasoned professional team at this company takes a genuine interest in leading you on the way to financial freedom with benevolence. In addition to numerous other accreditations, they are an A+ BBB Accredited Business, and a winner of the prestigious Torch Award for Ethics.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Optima Tax Relief
- Free consultation
- A reputable name in the industry nationwide
- Representation in all 50 states
- Inside knowledge of the IRS and state collection agencies
- 15 days money-back guarantee on fees paid towards the investigation phase
- Individualized tax relief plans
- An innovative approach to tax resolution
- A comprehensive range of services
- Highly experienced and licensed tax experts
- No information on pricing provided on the website
- Minimum debt requirements are not disclosed
- Limited options on in-person visits due to location
- Free consultation. When you initially call Optima Tax Relief, you will get a consultation free of charge and with no strings attached. A dedicated tax specialist will assess your concerns and based on your specific case you will be provided with guidance towards the ideal solution. You will get a detailed explanation on the best options available, before paying for anything.
- Specialized expertise. The focus of Optima Tax Relief is entirely concentrated on resolving tax issues. It employs cream of the crop licensed tax professionals with proven track records. Together they have over 50 years of combined experience in tax law and accounting, which is especially beneficial for tax representation before the IRS.
- A comprehensive range of services. Optima Tax Relief offers various services to cover all aspects of tax relief, resolution, settlement and preparation. As highly specialized company, it offers customized solutions tailored to fit the individual tax problems and circumstances of the client. They have a unique approach consisting of two stages – investigation and tax resolution.
- Solid customer support. The company’s mission statement is to provide services of the highest industry standards. Optima Tax Relief is dedicated to empowering and supporting its clients through the entire process. They place customer service at the heart of their core values.
- Numerous accreditations. Optima Tax Relief is a member of The National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and The National Organization of Enrolled Agents (NOEA). The company is an Approved Continuing Education Provider by the IRS itself, which means that they have a level of expertise authorizing them to teach other tax professionals on how to do the job. Additionally, Optima Tax Relief is a winner of numerous rewards in their respective field. This is a token of their commitment to high quality and integrity.
Services offered by Optima Tax Relief
Optima Tax Relief is a reputable tax resolution company with a simple mission of helping individuals and small businesses attain optimal results with their particular tax issues. The highly qualified tax experts are dedicated to working out effective strategies to help you regain your financial freedom. Having the IRS breathing in your neck is an intimidating and overwhelming experience. However, tax resolutions are available and Optima Tax Relief is dedicated to bringing you within compliance. Their core competencies include:
- Tax Negotiation & Settlement
- IRS Audit Representation
- Removal of IRS Tax Liens
- Tax Levy Release
- Wage Garnishment Relief
- Resolve Back Taxes
- Payroll Tax Negotiation
- Ending Penalties & Interest
On their website, Optima Tax Relief has a full list of specialized services they offer. You can learn mora about each and what option fits your case best.
When it comes to the price range, Optima Tax Relief has no specified fees on its website. However, through the information provided, it transpires that there is an initial cost for the investigation phase, that is refundable after 15 calendar days if you find yourself unsatisfied with the course of action the company takes. Before proceeding to the second part of the process, or the tax resolution phase, another fee will be required. Again, Optima Tax Relief doesn’t provide closer information on price points, nor specifies applicable considerations in formulating a final quote. This is understandable, as individual cases vary in complexity, and consequently, this reflects on the final bill. However, a potential drawback for clients might be the lack of information on the minimum debt requirements on the company’s website.
How it works
Get in touch.
Get a free consultation.
Let the experts take over.
The process of tax resolution with Optima Tax Relief consists of 2 parts. It begins with a free, non-obligatory, and confidential consultation with a licensed tax associate who will assess your tax situation.
Then, you can proceed to the first step or the Investigation Phase. This is when the tax experts conduct a detailed investigation of your individual case that takes 2 to 4 weeks. Based on your unique tax debt circumstances the best resolution strategy will be established. Before you proceed to the next, and final step, Optima Tax Relief will a detailed report and a clear explanation of your issue so you will be able to make an informed decision on your further actions.
If you choose to proceed to the Tax Resolution phase, Optima Tax Relief will implement their expertise to secure the best possible outcome of your dealing with the IRS and establish compliance. Depending on the complexity of your case, this will take between 3 to 9 months, although most cases are resolved within 6 months.
Optimatax is the best I never talked to anyone at the irs.Optima did all the talking for me I even recommended a friend and she recommended her mom Optima took all the worries away thank you optima
Optima Tax Relief is a company with an established reputation and a recognized industry leader providing services to all 50 states. They are a team of vetted and licensed professionals with exclusive specialization in the tax resolution field. A positive aspect of Optima Tax Relief is the level of customer care they provide and the comprehensive range of specialized services. Overall, their obvious commitment to high industry standards and ethical practices makes them a solid solution for anyone looking to alleviate the burdens of tax debts.