Metro Hop Relocation
Metro Hop Relocation is a company that understands the struggles of moving, which is why it offers customers a simple, hassle-free relocation process with competitive pricing and around-the-clock customer care. As a professional interstate moving brokerage business, it offers a full-service moving plan, from start to end – complete with organizing and coordinating the entire move.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Metro Hop Relocation
- Fully Licensed Interstate Moving Coordinator.
- Established List of Vetted Nationwide Carriers.
- Handles Residential/Commercial Moving Jobs.
- Responsive & Attentive Customer Care.
- Below-average Moving Rates.
- Personal Moving Consultant Assigned to Each Move.
- Offers Auto Transport Services.
- Not a Licensed Motor Carrier.
- Does Not Handle Local Moves.
- Does Not Handle International Moves.
- Specialty Services May Incur Extra Costs.
Benefits of Metro Hop Relocation
- Knowledgeable. Composed of a team of skilled and experienced moving industry experts, Metro Hop Relocation is a full-service moving coordinator that has the insight necessary to handle demanding and challenging moving tasks.
- Time-efficient. This is a company that prides itself on organization and swift relocation plans.
- Attentive & Customer-oriented. At the core of its values, this long distance moving brokerage business prioritizes catering to the needs of customers.
- Professional. All the carriers that this company employs are carefully vetted and have the training, licenses, and years of prior industry experience.
- Affordable. According to reviews, the services that Metro Hop Relocation accommodates come at competitive rates, following industry standards, and yet are slightly below-average prices of nationwide moving companies.
The services of Metro Hop Relocation are exclusively tailored to cross country moving tasks. With its network of licensed and experienced interstate motor carriers, this is a company that can ensure the success of a relocation no matter its type or size. These are the primary services that the company accommodates:
- Long Distance Moving. From cost estimates & planning to coordination & consultation, Metro Hop Relocation is a company that provides full-service long distance moving solutions across the nation.
- Residential Moving. This interstate moving brokerage company handles household moves of all sizes in all 48 mainland states. Whether it’s an apartment or house, this company has the residential movers for the job at hand.
- Corporate Relocation. Metro Hop Relocation guarantees seamless business moves with no disruption to your everyday tasks. With its skilled team of moving consultants and network of licensed carriers, this company has the resources necessary to accommodate commercial relocation needs.
There are no specific details as to the size of the company’s fleet. However, given its status as a new moving company, it’s safe to presume that its fleet is still in its infancy. On the other hand, Metro Hop Relocation staff members go through industry-related training and work towards raising the bar on excellent customer service. The company also guarantees that all the carriers are FSMCA authorized and licensed to handle all types of nationwide moving projects.
All estimates are given based on your input as the customer and in accordance with industry-standard pricing plans. Based on research and reviews from customers, we can estimate that the average cross-country moving cost for Metro Hop Relocation runs up a bill of roughly $4,502, which is below the overall US average of $4,845.
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including how big your home is, what type of services you need, and how far you are moving. However, every move is personalized to the individual, and Metro Hop Relocation wants to ensure that you get access to affordable services packed with value.
According to the company’s official disclaimer, “All estimated charges and final actual charges will be based upon the carrier’s tariff which is available for inspection from the carrier upon reasonable request.”
How it works
Contact Our Team
Get a Moving Estimate & Plan
Enjoy Your Moving Day
Metro Hop Relocation offers a one-step quote form on its website. Upon filling out the form or contacting the company directly, customers are provided with a rough estimate. If you opt for the services of this company, a moving consultant is assigned to you and they start planning your relocation with the best-suited carrier for your specific needs. You have to make sure to mention all the specifics of your relocation, including the volume or any items that need special care or assistance. The company will make sure you know all the costs upfront, avoiding misunderstandings or hidden relocation fees.
Metro Hop Relocation customer service tends to be responsive and can offer helpful information and moving-related advice. Clients can reach them through their website using a straightforward contact form. Other means of communication include email and phone.
Mellie and team are the BEST movers I have ever had! We have moved about ten times during the past years, and they are the best. They are careful when moving things upstairs (never hit the wall corner). They are responsible - when noticing anything weird or uncertain, they would immediately check with us. They are professional - they wear spotless shoes thus didn't stain our floor. They are friendly and calm: enjoyable and satisfactory experience!
These guys are some of the most excellent and quickest movers I've ever encountered...and I've made many moves since the end of college years ago. Before arriving, they called me, checked out the elevator and the apartment layout, and began loading items! It was also helpful that they've been to both the pickup and drop-off buildings too. I recommend using Allmightyrelocation for your move.
The background of Metro Hop Relocation in performing demanding moves has equipped them with the necessary skills and experience to fulfill challenging requirements. With its experienced and dedicated team of interstate moving consultants, you can rely on their team to take care of your next move and tailor the services to the needs of the customer. Despite not being a licensed motor carrier, Metro Hop Relocation has the resources to accommodate a variety of long distance moving solutions, and hundreds of positive reviews to back that claim.