Concorde Van Lines Review
Concorde Van Lines is a fully licensed and reputable moving brokerage business that coordinates residential and commercial long distance moves across the U.S. By utilizing top-quality moving resources and relocation experts with years of industry experience, this company covers a wide range of moving needs with tailored plans. Reviewed by hundreds of customers nationwide, Concorde Van Lines offers moving, packing, and storage solutions, complete with door-to-door deliveries.
Handling each cross country move with utmost dedication is the goal of this company, with a nationwide network of movers to offer their support.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Concorde Van Lines
- Competitive Moving Estimates.
- Reliable & Trustworthy Solutions.
- Nationwide Network of Pro Movers.
- Packing Services & Supplies.
- Climate-Controlled Storage.
- Responsiveness & Communication.
- Easy Tracking of Shipments.
- Third-Party Carriers.
- No Local Moving Options.
- No International Moving Options.
Benefits of Concorde Van Lines
- Professionalism. Concorde Van Lines works with a network of experienced nationwide movers that are trained, experienced, and licensed.
- Affordability. Concorde Van Lines offers some of the most affordable rates in the industry, making sure to offer budget-friendly long-distance moving solutions to its customers.
- Responsiveness. The company offers 24/7 customer support and its moving consultants are skilled in guiding customers through the entire relocation process.
Concorde Van Lines offers a comprehensive list of services that cater to the unique needs of its customers from start to end, no matter the type or size of the move.
- Long Distance Moving. Equipped with knowledge and years of moving industry experience, Concorde Van Lines specializes in long distance moving solutions. Let experts transfer your belongings from one point to the next with professional packing and long-distance moving expertise that will put your mind at ease.
- Residential Moving. Coordinating household moves come naturally to the moving experts at Concorde Van Lines, given that the majority of the moves they handle are residential in nature. The company provides a range of residential moving services to ensure a smooth move that is tailored to your budget and timeline.
- Corporate Moving. Concorde Van Lines offers top-quality commercial moving supplies and services to companies at every stage of the relocation process. Expand your operations with commercial moving services that fit your business’s needs.
- Packing Services. This team can handle packing services and guarantee your items arrive safely. The company also supplies the necessary equipment to reduce damage and move your belongings securely between locations.
- Storage Services. With climate-controlled, flat-fee storage units, Concorde Van Lines offers practical storage solutions to keep your belongings safe in transit or long-term.
There are no specific details as to the size of the company’s fleet. However, given the customer reviews, it’s safe to presume that its fleet is still in its infancy. On the other hand, Concorde Van Lines staff members go through industry-related training and work towards raising the bar on excellent customer service. The company is licensed and reputable, always willing to go the extra mile for its customers.
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including how big your home is, what type of services you need, and how far you are moving. However, every move is personalized to the individual, and Concorde Van Lines wants to ensure that you get access to affordable services packed with value. Their tagline is that the company offers moving rates for as low as $1899.
How it works
Contact Our Team
Get a Moving Estimate & Plan
Enjoy Your Moving Day
One of the first things on the relocation to-do list is getting quality moving assistance. Once you contact Concorde Van Lines or fill out the form on their website, you will receive a free moving quote which will represent an estimate of the moving costs, according to the specifics the company gets from the client. You have to make sure to mention all the specifics of your relocation, including the volume or any items that need special care or assistance.
After contacting Concorde Van Lines and getting an estimate, you will have the chance to discuss all the details with a member of their service staff. They will make sure you know all the costs upfront, avoiding misunderstandings or hidden relocation fees.
Concorde Van Lines customer service tends to be responsive and can offer helpful information and moving-related advice. Clients can reach them through their website using a straightforward contact form. Other means of communication include email and phone. You can contact the company directly at Info@concordevanlines.com or call during weekdays. Expect them to have ready to deliver answers to your questions.
What can I say? Three moves in the last eight years and three incredible experiences. Concorde Van Lines came through again. They showed up on time, packed all of the furniture, and had us moved out of our Apartment in NJ and into our CO apartment in four-hours. Seamless, professional. And very pleasant to deal with. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else.
They by far have been the best in price, customer service, process, and courtesy. On the day of the move, we had Mike, Johan, and Alex. They were all very professional and kind/friendly. You can immediately tell they had a sense of urgency without lacking in the quality of their work. They went above and beyond to wrap/protect/haul things from the apartment to the truck and truck to the new place. They would consistently ask me where things needed to go or how things needed to be wrapped. You can tell they took pride as they treated my belongings as if they were their own. They were HIGHLY efficient in their process and how they securely loaded and unloaded my house. You guys rock. Thank you, EVERYONE, from Concorde Van Lines. You guys did great.
When it comes to residential or commercial moving tasks, turning to Concorde Van Lines is worth the consideration. Concorde Van Lines is a properly licensed and certified moving brokerage business for long distance moving needs. Their services cover moving, packing and storage solutions across the U.S., and they specialize in both household and corporate moving projects. When you add to that the storage and packing services that are often included in the moving package, and all that at competitive prices, you get a superb relocation coordinator.