Cardinal Van Lines Review
About the Company
Cardinal Van Lines is a locally-owned and operated moving and storage business that plans and coordinates over 25,000 family moves per year. The company itself employs staff with years of experience in the moving industry and offers professional training and quality equipment to guarantee the standard of service it offers to customers.
From residential and corporate moving plans to storage and auto transport, Cardinal Van Lines has a network of vetted motor carriers that can accommodate most relocation needs.
- USDOT number: 3504569
- MC license number: 1157922
Advantages & Disadvantages of Cardinal Van Lines
- “Excellent Service”
- Licensed & Certified Carriers
- Specialized in Long Distance & Interstate Moves
- Offers Storage & Packing Solutions
- Professional Staff & Support
- Transparent Rates & Exact Estimates
- “Great Experience”
- No local moving coverage.
- No international moving coverage.
- Affordability. With Cardinal Van Lines, long-distance moving estimates start as low as $1699. The rates are also competitive.
- Precision. The estimates that Cardinal Van Lines provides are detailed and accurate. The company is open about its use of third-party carriers.
- Reputation. Cardinal Van Lines is a strong and well-known brand in the moving industry. It has strong core values and an established online presence.
- Responsiveness. The company is very responsive when it comes to offering quotes to customers as well as answering queries and reviews.
Cardinal Van Lines is a long-standing moving business that is licensed to plan and coordinate long distance and interstate moving projects for individuals as well as businesses. The company also offers specialized services such as packing, storage, and auto transport. The services cover 48 mainland US states:
- Interstate Moving. Moving across state lines is a demanding and time-consuming project. This moving business offers customers a choice among quality cross-country moving teams that offer nationwide moving expertise.
- Residential Moving. With over 23 thousand families that the company helps move annually, Cardinal Van Lines accommodates household moves on a regular basis. There is an option to negotiate the budget you have versus the offer they will make. The best way to ensure a precise moving estimate is by offering an inventory checklist.
- Corporate Moving. Cardinal Van Lines enjoys the trust of a wide range of both small and large businesses that it has helped relocate in the past. With its experienced staff and rich network of carriers, the company has the resources to manage both small office moves as well as large-scale commercial relocation.
- Specialty Services. In addition to offering moving solutions, Cardinal Van Lines also includes auto transport and storage in its offers of service. At additional costs, customers can also get professional packing services with top-quality packing supplies.
Cardinal Van Lines operates a network of over 100 vetted and licensed carriers that operate in the US. The staff conducts thorough background checks for all carriers to ensure each carrier is licensed, bonded, and insured through the Department of Transportation. Each carrier needs to have a high-level rating and several years of experience in the moving industry.
When it comes to the staff at Cardinal Van Lines, all new employees go through extensive background checks and are hired based on their past experience in the moving industry and their skill set. The company itself uses modernized equipment and is up-to-date with ongoing healthcare procedures to ensure the wellbeing of both clients and employees.
When it comes to pricing, you don’t want to have to wonder or guess how much everything will cost. Cardinal Van Lines understands the importance of being able to plan and prepare ahead of time, which is why they offer all interested individuals a free quote for their upcoming move. With no obligation to commit and with no hidden fees, the free quote process is the best way to find out exactly what you can expect price-wise for your unique situation.
Based on extensive research of over three hundred reviews from customers, we can estimate that the average long-distance moving cost for Cardinal Van Lines runs up a bill of roughly $4200, which is below the overall US average of $4580. That would make Cardinal Van Lines around 8% cheaper than your average moving company.
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including how big your home is, what type of services you need, and how far you are moving. However, every move is personalized to the individual, and cardinal Van Lines wants to ensure that you get access to affordable services packed with value.
How it works
Book Our Services
Enjoy Your Move
The first step to booking any move is to first find one or more moving companies that you consider good enough to handle your relocation. Once you’ve gone through the list of companies and decided on Cardinal Van Lines, you first need to get an estimate for your upcoming move. After you reach out to Cardinal Van Lines and provide them with essential move-related information, they will provide you with an exact moving estimate. In that estimate, you will have all the information you need in terms of pricing. Companies also offer in-home estimates to ensure that there will be no complications in terms of access or specialty items that might require additional resources and thus incur additional charges.
After hiring Cardinal Van Lines, customers are assigned a personal moving coordinator that leads them through the moving process. Once you schedule an exact pickup time, the representative will reach out to potential carriers to check which one is available to take on the moving job. The moving crew will arrive as planned or call ahead in case of any unexpected delays. Depending on the services you checked, the crew will proceed with packing and loading all your belonging into the truck and prepare everything for transport.
Cardinal Van Lines offers comprehensive customer service and hosts a range of helpful resources on its dedicated website. You can contact the company directly via phone, email, or by using the live chat option on the company website. If you’d like to file a claim, you can do so between 9:30 AM and 6 PM on Mondays to Fridays.
Among the resources available on the company’s website are helpful FAQs and numerous articles covering various moving-related topics.
They have great options to choice from. When the food arrives it is still fresh and shows you on how to make the meal or what else you can do with it. They also offer free shipping over a certain amount.
Cardinal Van Lines exceeded our expectations. They were extremely flexible and straightforward to deal with. The movers themselves were on-time, professional, and courteous. They moved fast, making it as cost-efficient as possible. There was not even the tiniest bit of damage to any of our possessions. I would highly recommend Cardinal Van Lines and Storage to anyone.
Super helpful; the live chat is excellent (thank you to whoever I spoke to!!) and very nice people helping you! Careful, considerate, and polite. What more could you ask of removals people? 5 stars without a doubt. It is highly recommended.
Cardinal Van Lines is a well-established moving company with an extensive network of licensed and certified carriers. The company offers a wide range of services that cover 48 US states. They offer accurate moving estimates with an 8 percent lower average long-distance move rate. The staff is trained and responsive to all customer queries and you can find additional resources on their official website. All in all, Cardinal Van Lines is a good choice for anyone looking to execute a professional long-distance or cross-country move.