American Van Lines is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to provide residential, corporate, commercial, and military moving services, including packing, crating, and storage facilities during the moving process.
- Corporate relocation: If a business is paying for a work-related employee move, American Van Lines can coordinate to make their relocation a pleasant experience.
- Military moving: AVL offers free in-home estimates, valuation insurance options, full-service packing and transportation, U.S. military-approved storage facilities, and online shipment tracking.
- Storage facilities: AVL is licensed to provide private storage compartments inside fireproof and stormproof buildings with 24-hour security surveillance cameras. The storage units sit in a climate-controlled environment, which helps preserve the condition of furniture, machines, antiques, fine art pieces, and other delicate items. Storage vaults are also available for high-value items.
- Piano and antiques moving: AVL’s moving specialists are trained in the proper handling of pianos throughout the moving process. They can disassemble and reassemble pianos of all types, including grand, vertical, electrical, or digital pianos. The company’s movers also have experience protecting antique and fine art collections.
- Packing and crating: AVL provides a full packing and crating services. Moving specialists secure all household items with top-quality crating and custom boxes. Mattress boxes, wardrobe boxes, mirror cases, and other supplies are available.