Alleviate Tax Review
Alleviate Tax is a privately-owned, Irvine, California-based tax settlement firm founded by CEO George Samuel Baseluos. Since its inception in 2018, the company has been providing valuable services for American consumers who find themselves struggling to navigate and resolve their tax-related debts. Using tried-and-true tactics and tax strategies and holding your hand every step of the process, the team of experts in Alleviate Tax will professionally navigate the ins and outs of dealing with IRS, and help you to work out affordable payment plans, lower the balance owed in the shortest amount of time possible, and eventually find your way to financial freedom.
Alleviate Tax strives to stand out among the many other firms in the industry. In fact, they often come out ahead of the pack. This is primarily due to their individualized tax relief services, good customer reviews, memberships in several important industry organizations (NATP, NAEA), as well as A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Advantages & Disadvantages of Alleviate Tax
- Free Consultation
- Flat Rate Pricing, Not Hourly
- Industry Memberships
- Ample Experience Dealing With the IRS
- Transparent and Upfront Customer Support
- No information about the cost of its services on its website
- No disclosure of minimum debt requirement on company website
- Free Consultation. Alleviate Tax offers a free consultation. This allows prospective clients a chance for a piece of instant advice on their situation and discovering their options for tax debt resolution.
- Flat Rate Pricing. Not Hourly. Given their tax relief program works in two phases, there’s one flat fee for each. They don’t disclose what the fee is on their website. However, the company explains that clients who have completed phase one (investigation) know exactly what they owe, as well as their options for tax-debt resolution. From there, clients can choose to move onto the second phase two (resolution) if they’re satisfied with the recommended options. However, they have no obligation to do so.
- Industry Memberships. The tax relief company is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) and National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA). Both of these industry memberships speak volumes of their commitment to integrity and high ethical standards.
- Ample Experience. Dealing With the IRS. Alleviate Tax experts have the professional knowledge and expertise it takes when it comes to dealing with the IRS to guide you through every step of this process and toward a satisfactory resolution.
- Transparent and Upfront Customer Support. Everything about taxes and finances is very personal. So, it’s only natural that you would want to sign up with a tax relief company that’s reputable and trustworthy. Luckily, this is the core value that Alleviate Tax is built on. They’re quite straightforward about what their clients can expect and do not make empty promises or guarantees they cannot keep. For starters, the “small print” on their website isn’t so small. Second, there you’ll be able to find information about their previous cases, giving you an insight into what their previous clients were able to save. In a nutshell, you should expect, as they put it, “no hidden costs, no curveballs, nothing unexpected. Ever!”.
So, how can Alleviate Tax help? Dedicated exclusively to tax relief services, Alleviate Tax isn’t one of those companies that try to do it all. Instead, all of the agents at Alleviate are highly specialized and well-versed in dealing with the IRS. They go all out to keep fully abreast of all tax laws, statutes, and IRS programs. What does this mean for you? It means that you’ll have someone specially trained to work with back taxes in your corner to help you find the optimal outcome.
Alleviate Tax can assist with:
- Delinquent Tax Return Fillings;
- Wage Garnishment Removal;
- Bank Levy Release;
- Penalty Abatement;
- Installment Agreements (Partial-Pay and Regular);
- Innocent Spouse Relief;
- Non-Collectibles and Statute of Limitations;
- Tax Relief Services;
- IRS Fresh Start Program.
By visiting the Alleviate Tax company website, you can learn more in-depth about each of these services, as well as whether or not you qualify. You even have the option of speaking with a professional directly by setting up a free consultation.
For starters, the firm offers no information about the cost of its services on its website. Though this is quite common among tax relief companies, it doesn’t make it any less of a downside. Still, as we’ve mentioned previously, the company explains that there are two fees. There’s one after the investigation phase and one after the resolution phase. After the first phase, clients will know exactly what to expect in terms of their fee and potential attack plans. If they aren’t satisfied with the course of action the company suggests, they have no obligation of proceeding to phase two. Secondly, Alleviate Tax doesn’t disclose its minimum debt requirement on its company website. This may present an issue for potential clients who are still deciding whether or not they want to work with them. However, combing through available reviews we have come to a conclusion that Alleviate Tax services still remain affordable to the end client and somewhat bellow the market average for these type of services offered.
How it works
Tax relief services aren’t for just anybody. Therefore, before you decide to run out and enroll yourself in a program, it’s best to make the most of one of the benefits Alleviate offers – the free consultation. Reaching out and speaking with one of their professionals about your specific situation can help you decide whether the services are right for you. For instance, tax relief companies usually work best for those who owe large amounts to the IRS. In this case, their experts will discuss your current financial situation and what you owe. If you both decide that you would benefit from their assistance, Alleviate Tax will give you the chance to enroll in their program.
The first phase of the program, the Investigation Phase, will last one to two weeks. During this period, the company will have a tax professional thoroughly investigate where you stand with the IRS. After, they will present you with a detailed, comprehensive, and accurate report and analysis of your tax issues. This report will include a full review of your options (based on eligibility) and a recommendation for a viable plan of action to get you in compliance and have your back taxes resolved.
Following phase one, those who would like to continue with the process can move on to Phase 2. This is the part where Alleviate Tax will actively get the taxes of their clients into compliance with the IRS and help them achieve the lowest possible resolution.
I spoke with Jacob Patterson at my initial conversation, he was very professional and had knowledge at what he does, also my case manager and the rest of the firm are great. I just started Alleviate Tax Program. , they have been great they have answered all my questions and doubts ,very professionals people I'm in stage 3 on my process I'll give a final review wants we're done.. I do recommend them...
Mr. Paul was definitely a blessing. I was a lil skeptical at first, I'll be honest. After speaking with him I was assured that God had led me to the right place. Has been extremely helpful and concerned for my well being throughout the process. I appreciate Alleviate and Mr. Paul for what they do. May u guys continue to change lives. God Bless!
Hiding from the IRS and ignoring the problem is never the solution. It won’t make either of them go away. Instead, take the time to reach out to Alleviate Tax to find out how they might be able to help your situation. Alleviate Tax is a BBB-accredited tax relief company that’s fully committed to relieving each of their clients’ stress of owing tax debt and dealing with the IRS. If you want to find out more, or grab the chance for a free consultation, feel free to check out the Alleviate Tax website and speak with a highly-trained agent today.