ADT Security Alarm Systems has been on the market for 145 years. They have been building comprehensive home alarm systems, including door/window/motion sensors and mobile apps & cameras in order to provide customers with high-quality guarding services. ADT operates in over 200 locations throughout the U.S. and more than 17,000 professionals make sure that over 6 million customers stay as safe and secure as possible." ["pros_list"]=> string(380) "
- Most experienced home security company in the U.S.
- Landline and cellular monitoring
- Remote arm and disarm control
- Customizable and flexible alerts, schedules and automation
- Smart home integrations (Alexa, Google Assistant, Z-Wave)
- 6-month money-back guarantee
- Live stream from mobile devices
" ["cons_list"]=> string(280) "
- Three-year contract required
- Professional installation + installation fee
- Customer service quality varies by location
- Mobile app isn’t the easiest to use
- Relatively expensive, pricey add-ons and upgrades
" ["click_counter"]=> string(1) "0" }
How it works
Our Rating System
The research we do is based on reviews that come from verified users just like yourself. We may use our own reviews as well as third-party reviews to establish the star rating for all the companies on our website. Our team constantly works in monitoring new reviews and incorporating them into the overall rating of all the businesses listed on our website.