Our Premium Selection of Top Invisible Braces Companies
Give yourself the picture-perfect smile you always wanted with top-quality dental care.
Over 0 people chose this site this week
- Straighten your teeth with subtle, non-obtrusive aligners
- The process consists of a few main steps and mostly runs smoothly
- An individualized plan will be provided from an orthodontist
- Only Candid’s treatment includes check-ins every 14 days
- Easy-to-use tech and clear aligner treatment
- Apply for a monthly payment plan or save money with insurance
Consumer Opinion Guide has developed a list of proven, well-rated invisible braces companies to help you get the smile you always wanted to have, with perfectly aligned teeth as white as snow. With our resources, we have combed through reviews and ratings to deliver a listing of invisible braces companies with the highest rating scores.
Smiles are the most easily recognizable facial expressions in the world. They are contagious, great for your mental and physical health and they can influence the people around you. So, why wouldn’t you want to smile as much as possible? Well, some people are less inclined to smile in front of others due to their grins not being straight enough. And this is why we have invisible braces – a simple yet effective way for people to straighten their smiles in a matter of months. Whether you are a teenager or adult looking for a subtle way of correcting your smile or flaws in your dental line, invisible braces companies can help you achieve just that! So, don’t hesitate and start perfecting that beautiful smile of yours today!
What are invisible braces?
Invisible braces/aligners, also called clear or dental braces/aligners are transparent retainers that have the purpose of straightening and aligning your teeth over a certain period of time.
Most commonly used for crooked and gapped teeth, crowding, overlapping, overbite and underbite, invisible braces are a very affordable and practical dental treatment. They don’t require wiring and constant monitoring so long as you follow a set of guidelines that come with them.
Recommended Invisible Braces Companies
How do clear aligners work?
Invisible braces are created from a 3D digitized scan of your teeth. The scan can be done with a self-administered mold kit or by visiting a certified medical practitioner. Once printed out, the braces/aligners are fitted onto your teeth, and apply constant pressure that gradually repositions your teeth into alignment.
- The treatment timeframe ranges from 6 to 22 months, depending on the condition of your teeth and your devotion to wearing the braces between 20 and 22 hours per day.
The level of discomfort due to the pressure that the aligners create varies from person to person. A new set of aligners is required every two weeks to ensure constant realignment throughout the course of the treatment.
What you should and shouldn’t do when using invisible braces
- Clean your invisible braces daily.
- Brush and floss your teeth every time you take your clear braces off, before putting them back on.
- Think about your nutrition while you have your braces on.
- Stay well hydrated and keep track of your progress.
- Stain your braces by drinking too many caffeinated beverages.
- Make your aligners susceptible to bacteria by leaving them outside the trays.
- Forget to switch your aligners every couple of weeks.
- Smoke – it will cause discoloration to your braces.
Invisible braces vs. traditional braces
Traditional metal braces, although more effective for severe dental conditions, require frequent visits to your dental care practitioner for tightening and checkups. They are also more expensive and require years of treatment, in addition to causing complications while consuming food and maintaining proper dental hygiene.
Invisible braces are easier to use, more affordable, and definitely more discreet to use, which is why most professionals and young adults prefer them. The treatments last months instead of years and require fewer visits to the dental office. Clear aligners are also more hygienic and allow you to consume all types of food.
The pros and cons of clear braces
- Their transparency makes them barely noticeable.
- No sharp metal wires in your mouth.
- Very comfortable once you adjust to them.
- Brushing and flossing are less of a hassle since they are easy to remove.
- No food restrictions.
- Shorter treatment time frame.
- Less time spent on checkups.
- May not be covered by medical insurance.
- You can lose your invisible braces.
- Minimal interaction with the orthodontist.
- Ingesting food requires you to take them off.
- Diligent hygiene is necessary after each meal.
- Initial discomfort.
How much does it cost?
According to our research, the price for invisible braces ranges from $1000 to $8000, depending on the dental practitioner, time frame, and the payment plan you opt for. Another important thing to check beforehand is whether your dental care insurance covers clear braces and if so, whether it covers the treatment partially or fully, including the post-treatment retainers.
How does the process work?
It basically comes down to five steps:
- Consultation: Everything starts with determining whether or not you are a good candidate for clear aligners. Most invisible braces companies will require patients to fill out a questionnaire to determine the severity of their condition and to check whether they had previous dental work done.
- Fitting: The best clear braces companies provide at-home impression kits for patients to use at home and mail the impression to the companies without having to go anywhere. Some require patients to come to their office for an X-ray in order to create an impression.
- Evaluation: After the initial scan, the orthodontist evaluates the condition of the patient and provides them with a detailed treatment plan. If the patient opts for the treatment, a series of 3D-printed invisible braces are mailed to them in a matter of weeks.
- Orthodontic treatment: Once they receive the invisible braces, patients are required to wear them between 20 and 22 hours per day. Each aligner is worn for two weeks before switching to the next one. Aligners can be cleaned with water and soap or peroxide. Treatments can take from 6-22 months.
- Aftercare: Once the alignment treatment is complete, the company sends patients a post-care retainer to ensure their teeth don’t shift back to how they were before. Removable retainers are available for nighttime wear, or patients can opt for a permanent retainer, which is a small strip of metal fastened to the back surface of their teeth.
Over 0 people chose this site this week
Byte is a nationwide invisible braces company that caters to patients in need of minimal to moderate dental alignment. Based on years of scientific research and FDA-approved methodology, Byte offers consumers a faster and easier way to straighten their teeth and secure a perfect smile.
The clear braces that the company uses are made of soft, BPA-free plastic. These invisible aligners use HFV (high-frequency vibration) that makes them fit more comfortably, and they can be worn either all day or just at night. What makes Byte stand out from other invisible braces companies is the overall efficiency of its approach, resulting in faster treatments that last 3-4 months with full-time clear braces. Additionally, their services are covered by dental insurance and are affordable.See Full Review >
- At-home impression kit, remote treatment.
- Fastest treatment time
- High patient satisfaction rate
- Affordable pricing
- Nighttime-only braces available
- FDA-approved technology
- Money-back guarantee
- Accepts dental insurance
- Free LED teeth whitening & cleaner
- Free retainers
- Discomfort due to weekly braces change
- Only available remotely
- Doesn’t accept direct insurance payments