Allied Transportation Group
Allied Transportation Group is a professional, full-service moving company based in Florida. They cover 48 states (except AK and HI), using exclusively the most experienced and reliable carriers with nothing less than 5-star ratings, all with the goal of proving their customers with supreme services. Whether you are in need of some simple and minor assistance or would like to have someone handle it all from A to Z – Allied Transportation Group will be there to help you out.
Their comprehensive range of services guarantees that anything from the packing to the actual relocation itself can be handled by their team of experts.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Allied Transportation Group
- Specializing in Long-Distance Moves
- 20+ Years of Industry Experience
- Full-Service Moving Company
- 30 Days of Free Storage
- Packing and Unpacking Options
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Services not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
- No international moving services.
- No local moving solutions.
- Flexibility – Allied Transportation Group offers valuation coverage, rush moves, flexible moving dates, and much more to ensure your move will be as smooth as possible.
- Experience – Work with a team of moving professionals that have over 20 years of experience in the moving industry.
- Affordability – Allied Transportation Group provides transparent and below-average pricing rates, with no hidden fees or unplanned expenses.
- Reliability – This is a team that specializes in relocating belongings across 48 states! No matter where you want to go—they’ll get your belongings there in perfect condition.
- Responsive – The company nurtures a customer-centric business policy, offering around-the-clock customer support.
Our full range of services guarantees that anything from the packing to the actual relocation itself can be done by a team of relocation experts. The services cover 48 mainland states and include the following:
- Long Distance Moving. Allied Transportation Group provides safe and effective long-distance moving services from start to finish, including packing, storing, disassembling, and reassembling. All their teams are equipped with the resources to help you move safely and securely across state lines.
- Residential Moving. By offering customized solutions for each of their customer’s unique needs, Allied Transportation Group makes sure nothing gets lost or damaged. Their household movers work hard to be efficient and detail-oriented while being respectful of your property.
- Corporate Moving. Professional movers provide business-oriented moving services to minimize downtime during your move. Our business moving services include business pickup, packing, and delivery. We will work closely with your business to ensure a seamless transition from one location to another.
- Packing Services. Allied Transportation Group has all the tools, training, and equipment needed to move your possessions from one location to another hassle-free. All your belongings are guaranteed to stay safe with premium plastic packaging, bubble wrap, and climate-controlled storage.
When it comes to the staff at Allied Transportation Group, all new employees go through extensive background checks and are hired based on their past experience in the moving industry and their skill set. The company itself uses modernized equipment and is up-to-date with ongoing healthcare procedures to ensure the well-being of both clients and employees.
Based on research and reviews from customers, we can estimate that the average interstate moving cost for Allied Transportation Group runs up a bill of roughly $4312, which is below the overall US average. The difference in cost is 12%, but it is also one for which the company guarantees a high quality of service and customer satisfaction.
Pricing is determined by a number of factors, including how big your home is, what type of services you need, and how far you are moving. However, every move is personalized to the individual, and Allied Transportation Group wants to ensure that you get access to affordable services packed with value.
How it works
Contact Our Team
Get a Moving Estimate & Plan
Enjoy Your Moving Day
One of the first things on the relocation to-do list is to seek out professional moving services. Once you reach out to Allied Transportation Group, you will need to provide some basic information in regards to your upcoming move. The company will then provide you with a free moving quote which will represent an estimate of the moving costs, according to the specifics the company gets from the client. You have to make sure to mention all the specifics of your relocation, including the volume or any items that need special care or assistance.
After contacting Allied Transportation Group and getting an estimate, you will have the chance to discuss all the details with a member of their service staff. They will make sure you know all the costs upfront, avoiding misunderstandings or hidden relocation fees.
Allied Transportation Group customer service tends to be responsive and can offer helpful information and moving-related advice. Clients can reach them through their website using a straightforward contact form. Other means of communication include email and phone. You can contact the company directly at email@example.com or call during weekdays. Expect them to have ready to deliver answers to your questions.
I thoroughly researched moving and storage companies and am so thankful to have found Allied Transportation Group. I had a very last-minute move with dates that kept changing, but the team was responsive every time. When I move again, I'm using this company.
These guys were simply the best! I’ve moved before, I’ve had a bad move before! These guys at Allied Transportation Group were consistent from start to finish!! I actually paid less than I was quoted!! This place is amazing!! Nothing damaged at all. This is my first good review ever!! THANK YOU ALLIED TRANSPORTATION GROUP! You really helped me and my family
With over two decades of experience, this company is equipped not only with professional tools but also vast knowledge and the right skills to help you move your home across town or over state lines. No matter the type of moving assistance you need, Allied Transportation Group has you covered – from packing to moving and storage, as well as custom boxes for different objects, and packing materials free of charge – you can count on these proven industry experts. In addition, apart from residential moves, Allied Transportation group can take care of your business and commercial moves, making the transition as smooth and as straightforward as possible. However big or small your moving need may be, make sure to turn to Allied Transportation Group, as they have your back.